One of our goals is to make sure that Neurosage users are comfortable with our software and products. Consequently, we’re always looking at questions you send our way in surveys, phone calls, and across social media.
Below, we’ve included a few of the most common questions that we receive:
What is Neurosage Therapy?
Neurosage Therapy is a noninvasive method and system for creating rapid and sustained neurochemical activation. The process of Systemic Neural Adaptation involves the intentional change over time of bodily systems to carefully modulated and applied visual, auditory, and physical stimulus. This systemic change through neural response is achieved through noninvasive non-pharmacologic means enabling the brain and body to work in harmony.
How long are therapy sessions?
Therapy sessions are typically 15 to 30 minutes.
Can Neurosage Therapy help me?
We are so happy you asked. Yes it can!
Please send us an email to see how we can help you: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Connect to WiFi with my Neurosage Platform?
- On your desktop, click the Network icon in bottom right-hand corner of your screen. This will bring up a list of available connections.
- Find the name (SSID) of your WiFi network and click on it.
- Ensure Connect Automatically is ticked and then click Connect.
- Enter your WiFi password.
- Click OK to finish. Your computer should remember your password for you from now on.
How to connect Xbox One controllers to PC via Bluetooth
- Power on the Xbox One controller by holding the Xbox logo.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your PC, either by toggling it from the Action Center or by switching it on in the Bluetooth settings menu that can be found in step three.
- With Bluetooth on, prepare for pairing by going to the “Bluetooth & other devices” menu. You can get there by going to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth, or typing “Bluetooth” into the Windows 10 search bar.
- Press and hold the Connect button on your Xbox controller for three seconds. You can find it on the front of the controller near the USB port next to a symbol that looks like this: "((("
- Your PC may automatically discover the Xbox Wireless controller and prompt you to pair the devices. If this happens, select “Pair” from the prompt in the Bluetooth settings menu. If not, continue below.
- In the “Bluetooth & other devices” menu, press the + sign to “Add Bluetooth or other device.”
- In the new “Add a device” window, select “Bluetooth” (For computers with an Xbox Wireless adapter built in, you can select the “Everything else” to connect Xbox controllers, just note that option is not for Bluetooth). This will begin a search for available devices.
- Select your Xbox control from the list of available devices.
How to connect Xbox One controllers to PC using the Xbox Wireless Adapter
- Connect the Xbox Wireless Adapter to your Windows PC and allow the drivers to automatically install.
- Power up your Xbox One controller by pressing the Xbox logo in the center of the controller.
- Locate and press the button on the Xbox Wireless Adapter
- Press the connect button on your Xbox One controller. It can be found on the front of the device near the micro USB port. It’s marked by a symbol that looks like this: "((("
- Ensure the Xbox logo on your controller is blinking. This indicates it is connecting. When the logo and LED on the USB adapter both go solid, the connection is complete.